Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Product: The Petal Delicatly Firming Eye Cream By Belmondo
Price: 44.95 CAD
My rating: 9/10
How Long Have I Used the Product? 1 month
Disclosure: I received this product for free. I only publish reviews of products I love. There may be affiliate links in this post. Click here to learn more.
About the Brand
Created by Daniela Belmondo, a long time esthetician. Daniela harnesses her knowledge and Italian roots into this nutritious, plant based organic skin care line. Belmondo is an Italian word for "Beautiful World." Belmondo is a handmade, Olive oil based organic skin care line. Olive oil is known for its ability to nourish the skin.
Belmondo uses natural ingredients derived from nature. Belmondo believes the skin has enhanced healing potential when we use ingredients found from the Earth.
- Belmondo Skin Care is handmade in small batches in British Columbia, Canada. Their products are sourced with ethical ingredients, love and integrity.
- Their products are not tested on animals.
- Belmondo uses healing, and beneficial ingredients found in nature, including organic and wild-harvested ingredients.
- Belmodo contains no fillers like petroleum, mineral oils, harmful chemicals, artificial colors or fragrances.
- Their products have been formulated for even the most sensitive skin.
- Belmondo supports fair trade and local sourcing.
- Their packaging is all glass rather than plastic and uses recycled, paper products to package thier items.
My First Impression of the Product
The Petal Delicately Firming Under Eye Cream is a beautifully thick cream with a blossoming scent of fresh roses. I was first taken back by the concentrated application this cream has. Its thick texture is abundant with nutrient rich ingredients that absorbs easily into the fragile skin under the eyes. You will instantly notice a brightness and refreshed look to your eyes, reducing any dull or sleepy appearance.
The Petal Delicatly Firming Under Eye Ceam uses Rose Otto Essential Oil as one of the many beneficial ingredients. This lovely oils aroma fills the air. A long lasting scent that I cherish. Rose Oil is intoxicating to the senses, uplifting and seductive. I use this cream so much because I love the scent.
I love the application of Belmondo's, The Petal Under Eye Cream. A little goes a long way. When I apply this product I use it around the whole eye, not just the under eye. If you have a darker complexion around the eyes, apply this cream evenly where you need it.
The texture is thick and heavy, but no cause for alarm, it absorbs gracefully into the skins thinner tissues under the eyes. There is no residue left behind, the skin is smooth and not greasy. This cream goes on smooth and melts on contact with the skin. I like to apply the under eye cream before my makeup application. My foundation goes on much smoother. I absolutely love it.
Organic Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower infused Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Filtered Aqua (Water), Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bees Wax, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Rose, Chamomile, Tocopherol (vitamin E). This formula contains 0.05% of Optiphen Plus: A broad spectrum antimicrobial preservative, paraben & formaldeyde free, used at 0.5% and is internationally accepted.
- Rose (Rosa damascene): As an anti-oxidant, Rose Oil helps stimulate the skin to promote cell turn over(New skin production). Great to use on areas that have fine lines. Rose Oil is very powerful as a moisturizer, the molecular structure is very compatible with the skins tissue, correcting very dry conditions.
- Almond Oil: Almond Oil lightens the skin, making it remarkable in getting rid of dark circles around the eyes or any dark spots on the face. You can use it as a spot treatment for dark spots anywhere on the skin. It contains essential fatty acids (omega 3), vitamin E, proteins, antioxidants, magnesium and calcium, helping supplent the skin when it is lacking these nutrients.
- Avocado oil: Avocado Oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins A, B and E, which helps smooth and moisturize the skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: The healing effects of rosehip seed oil are due to its fatty acid content, vitamin A, and E. Smoothing and moisturizing. Just what the skin under the eyes needs. Rosehip seed oil has been extensively studied due to its ability to increase the speed at which your skin regenerates and for the many actions attributed to Retin-A, including being effective without the side effects such as drying and peeling. (Source)
Who is this product for?
The Petal Firming Under Eye Cream is for anyone who has dry, dehydrated areas around the eyes. As well, if you struggle with dark circles under your eyes and want to lighten the pigment, you can use this product and enjoy the results.
How well does it work?
So far I've used The Petal Delicatly Firming Under Eye Cream for over a month. I use it 2 times a day. Rose Oil is calming so I use it to distress before work in the mornings and to unwind before bed. I absolutely love this eye cream. So far it's the best under eye firming cream I've used. Ya, its that good!
After the product fully absorbs, the skin becomes bright and reduces any dullness that may have been there prior to application. The results are great. I do have slight dark cirlces around my eyes, and over a few weeks of use, the darker pimgment started to lighten. You can actually see where I have been applying the product. The skin is bright and the dark circles have
As for dryness and dark circles, you will love this firming under eye cream.
How Long Will it Last? What is the Shelf Life?
The Petal Firming Under Eye Cream can last a long time. I have a 1oz jar that I used twice a day for a month and the jar is still 75 % full. Its important to note that organic skin care has a shorter shelf life than those with heavy preservatives. For maximum benefit, I recommend you use organic products within 10 months. This product should last you that long. You don't need much as a little goes a long way.
The best firming under eye cream I have used. I love all the ingredients and how they have been thoughtfully blended creating a formula beneficial for all under eye concerns. Dehydration contributes to fine lines, and with the selected ingredients in this cream you will feed the skin all the necessary nutrients it needs to rehydrate and stimulate new cell production.
- Long Lasting Product
- Uses restorative, healing ingredients
- No Fillers used
- Small, handmade batches
Where Can You Get it?
The Petal Under eye firming Cream by Belmondo
Delicately Firming Almond Oil Eye Cream
Mildly scented with real rose and avocado oils
1 oz. glass jar
Let us know what your favorite organic firming under eye cream is, or let us know how much you like this one, leave us a comment!
To a Bright and Beautiful you,