Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
We have found you the best organic Argan oil. It is pure, has no additives, is fair-trade and is packaged in dark glass to protect it from light. This Argan oil is the real deal and is packed with all the anti-aging, moisturizing nutrients you are looking for.
Introducing the Best Organic Argan Oil:
Why is this Argan oil THE BEST?
- Pure, no additives, just 100% Argan oil
- Fresh and high quality
- Women who harvest this labor intensive oil are paid a fair wage
- Certified Fair Trade
- Packaged in dark violet glass, to retain its healing properties
- Harvested in a sustainable way
- Kahina Giving Beauty gives back to the people that extract it
100% pure and natural, no additives. With any oil, you want purity. You don’t want it to be contaminated or mixed with other oils. To get the true healing potential of Argan oil, you need it to be pure.
Quality and Freshness
The most important element in the level of Argan oil quality is what is know as “goat factor.”
Argan nuts are covered in a fruity pulp encased in a hard shell, this fruity pulp must be intact for high-quality Argan oil. If this fruity pulp is not present, it means the nut was eaten and digested by a goat (and now has a foul smell).
These digested (and um, pooped out) nuts are sold at a discount price to be made into oil. This oil must be deodorized to get rid of its foul smell, a process that destroys vital nutrients.
Kahina picks their Argan nuts from the tree, ensuring they have not been pre-digested by livestock. Kahina also buys in small batches several times a year to maintain the freshness of their oil.
The work of extracting the oil from the Argan nut is mostly completed by Berber women, the indigenous people of North Africa. Argan oil is very labor intensive, it takes one woman up to 8 hours to crack enough nuts for 1 liter of oil.
Kahina Giving Beauty’s Argan oil is certified fair trade. Most Argan oil is harvested and extracted by women’s cooperatives in Morrocco, but not all women are paid a fair wage. Kahina pays the women in their cooperatives a fair and steady wage. They also support and donate to programs that contribute to the quality of life of these women.
Every Kahina product is packaged in recyclable violet glass to protect the contents inside from damaging UV rays.
Kahina gives back o the communities they source from in a variety of ways.
- They funded the organic certification of one of their women’s cooperatives to they could participate in the world Argan oil market.
- Provided 100 sheep to the women who work for them so that they can have milk and wool.
- Donates to the High Atlas Foundation to provide clean drinking water to a girls school in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Donates to Education for All in Morocco, to help provide safe boarding homes for girls getting an education.
- Kahina gives back 25% of its profits.
This Argan oil can be used on the face, body and hair. It is perfect for adding to skin care recipes.
- Apply 1-3 drops (as needed) to face morning and evening after cleansing to replenish lost moisture
- Use as a body oil
- Use it on hair to restore shine and relieve frizz
- Use on hands to treat everyday dryness
- Treat skin conditions naturally
Kahina Giving Beauty has 2 sizes available:
- 30 ml/1 fl oz. – $36 USD / $43 CAD
- 100 ml/3.3 fl oz. – $82 USD / $99 CAD
You need to avoid cheap Argan oils because they are inferior quality, they have likely been pre-eaten by livestock and deodorized to get rid of any foul smell. They do not have their healing properties intact and are most likely rancid. Many of the cheap Argan oils have preservatives and fragrances added, diminishing their purity and rendering them useless.
You get what you pay for, if you buy cheap Argan oil, you will get an inferior product, devoid of its healing properties. There really is no point in buying a cheap oil, you are essentially throwing your money away.
Argan oil takes a lot of work to produce, as it is all done by hand. When you buy from a trusted source, you know that the women who are extracting the oil are being paid fairly, and that you are getting a high quality product.
Kahina Giving Beauty makes THE BEST pure Argan oil on the market
Buy It From Amazon – The Most Trusted Store on the Web
Yours In Beauty,
*ps. Post contains affiliate links.