Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
So the wonderful folks from The Detox Market were generous and sent me some lovely products. I have had my eye on Odacite for some time, and I now have my hands all over it. I received a beautiful bundle of Odacite goodies, so lets get into it.
In this review I will list the products I received, and do a separate review on each one. Check it out !
All products are by Odacite:
- Rejuvenating Cleanser
- Divine Rose and Neroli Balancing Toner
- Jojoba Beads Exfoliant
- Hydration Mask
- Beautiful Day Moisturizer
- Night Time Repair Serum
- Ultra Effective Eye Cream
- Ac+R (Acai, Rose) Youthful Glow Serum
I have been wanting to try the Youthful Glow Serum from Odacite for a long time, and finally I got to. So today’s post will go into detail on this awesome Serum
A close up into Odacite’s Youthful Glow Serum.
- Ultra-strength antioxidant serum that helps to restore the appearance of smooth, firm and ageless skin. A face lift in a bottle.
- Super-food Acai berry boasts the highest antioxidant power in the world! Carefully harvested and cold pressed, Acai berries yield one of the most active oils, addressing all aspects of skin aging: tone, texture, elasticity, wrinkles and firmness. How awesome is that !
- Rose oil further supports the anti-aging benefits of Acai, helping to repair broken capillaries and improve circulation, ensuring proper cell oxygenation.
- In aromatherapy, Rose is known to be a powerful aphrodisiac
Acai (Euterpe oleracea) fruit oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, Citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower/leaf oil, Jasminum sambac (jasmine) flower oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, Litsea cubeba fruit oil, Vanillosmopsis erythropappa (bisabolol) wood oil, Canarium lozonicum (elemi) gum oil, Cedrus atlantica (cedar) wood oil , Certified GMO-free Vitamin E (Tocopherols) oil.
One of my main concerns these days is preventing the look of aging.
I am noticing now in my 30’s I have a rough texture and broken capillaries. I actually never thought I would be so concerned about this. But in my youth, my skin was smooth and supple. So now it is time to start preventing.
I have had some major concerns with small red broken capillaries under my eyes, and since starting using this Serum, I am so totally excited to tell you, my capillaries are healing.
First I noticed the redness became more faint, but now there is a dramatic improvement, enough that I can’t see them until I stretch my skin and look really close. My skin feels soft and smooth, and appears to have a nice glow.
The essential oils selected in this serum are great for blood vessel repair, collagen and tissue repair. Helping heal deep into the capillary system that has been damaged from harsh conditions. Certainly a lot has been put into consideration with the selection of ingredients.
You wont believe the smell. Honestly it smells like a bouquet of roses. The scent lingers beautiful and makes me feel calm.
It has a thick, yummy consistency, and applies very smooth.There is no residue left on my face. The oil works deep into the skins tissue. I am currently using it in the mornings and after I wash my face before bed.
I think that doubling up with this serum is likely why I am having these results. I only use 2 drops each application, and that goes a long way.
I was lucky enough to have received this 5ml bottle from The Detox Market, Valued at $54 complementary.
Now that I have used it, I know that it will last a long time until I need to buy one.
Odacite packages their Serums in dark glass bottles. This will hold its shelf life much longer, and keep the highly active ingredients safe from light exposure.
I am very confident in recommending this serum. I have also looked at others reviews, and I am reading rave results.
- No side effects with a pure natural product.
- Essential oils are of highest quality and cold pressed.
- Amazing scent and consistency.
- Skin feels very smooth and supple.
- This Serum last a long time.
- Works great on fare, sensitive skin.
Odacite has a lot of press, and great response from magazines including, COCO ECO, Gorgeously Green and many other Health and Beauty magz.
Now that I have personally tried it. I definitely agree with the positive feedback that this serum has. I am very, very happy with this serum.
Update on my experience
So above you have read my review on Odacite Youthful Glow Serum written a while back. I wanted to update my readers as to how I feel about this product today.
I have almost completely removed moisturizers from my skin care regime. I have replaced them with serums and oils, because I really feel they are more potent and faster acting with results.
Odacite has become my “go to” brand for anti-aging. They have created some truly amazing serums.
- My skins elasticity feels tot and firm.
- I have smooth, glowing skin.
- My face feels nourished and hydrated.
- The scent is calming and wonderful before bed. (Beauty sleep helps with aging skin 🙂
I use my Youthful Glow Serum when I have a breakout or dry, sensitive skin. This serum is amazing when my skin is going through a hormonal breakout, because it will not irritate my skin any further. It provides a soothing, healing affect.
So I am still in love with my Odacite Serum. I am happy to say my satisfaction is 10/10
Where Can You Get it?
US: The Detox Market
Canada: The Detox Market
To a Bright and Beautiful you,
*post contains affiliate links *products were received for free