Product: Kopari Coconut Melt
Price: $36 USD / 7oz
My Rating: 5/5
How Long Have I Used the Product? 1 month
Jam packed full of rich fatty acids to nourish the skin, you will find a dozen uses for this pure, organic coconut oil.
Coconut oil is so popular because it is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin E that condition and moisturize the skin. Coconut oil is a natural antibacterial and antimicrobial, helping heal the skin and speed wound recovery.
Coconut oil is used for so many skin conditions from Eczema to dandruff. There is no shortage of reasons to keep a great organic coconut oil around the house. I indulge daily with a scoop of coconut oil for my skin and hair, sometimes even just for the divine aroma.
Disclosure: I received this product for free. I only publish reviews of products I love. There may be affiliate links in this post. Click here to learn more.
About The Brand
What you put on your skin matters, and Kiana, the creator of Kopari Beauty has made this her first priority. Kiana was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. She experimented with making her own skin and hair products with the natural ingredients found around the island, including Coconut and Aloe Vera.
It was soon after she wanted to expand her knowledge and further her experience. Kiana went to study integrative health and nutrition at NYC’s Natural Gourmet Institute, where she became a certified organic chef. Kiana believes that what we put in our body is just the same as what we put on it. This is where it all began.Kiana began to dedicate her work to creating outstanding skin care with the "most kick ass ingredient" Coconuts.
My First Impression of the Product
Great Coconut oil is not always available, even though you will not have trouble finding it on the drug store shelves, most coconut oils have additives like sulphates or parabens. It's important to find the best, non-GMO, organic coconut oil if you are considering using it all over your skin.
Since we are always analysing and reviewing skin care we have had the awesome privilege to try many different organic products. There's no doubt that Kopari makes the best Coconut oil.
The scent of Kopari's Coconut Melt doesn't compare to any other Coconut oil I have used. I noticed the difference right away. The scent is fresh and vibrant. The application is amazing, how it absorbs, how your skin feels after, is unbelievably soft and supple.
Scent and Texture
You have to try it to believe it. The scent is much more potent and lovely than any other coconut oil I have smelled. This is pure, and fresh, with a euphoric tropical oasis scent all around you.
Kopari Coconut Melt melts beautifully on contact with the skin, sinking nutrients deep into the epidermis. The skin is left velvety smooth and soft after application.
100% organic, unrefined coconut oil. No silicones. No sulfates. No parabens. Non GMO.
The Many Uses Of Coconut Oil
As a great multitasker product, I have used Kopari’s Coconut Melt for so many skin and hair problems. lets check it out.
- After a foot bath, combine the coconut melt with your favorite essential oils to combat dry and tired feet.
- I love to apply it to my lips during the day to improve moisture and prevent chapped lips.
- If you are like me and have hot showers, the skin become dehydrated very quickly. We need to restore moisture. I love applying Coconut Melt all over my legs, shoulders and arms after a hot shower. My skin feels divine, fully restored and smooth.
- You can prevent ingrown hairs if you apply kopari's Coconut Melt after a shave. Coconut melt is extremely rich in moisturizing the follicles and keeping them supple, allowing the hair to grow back out of the skin effortlessly.
- Use this oil for a hair mask, massaging the oil into the scalp and down the hair strands. The hair becomes smooth and hydrated because Coconut oil is 91 percent protein so it works to repair the hairs proteins very easily, plumping them full of life. The results, my hair is manageable and less frizzy, with added hydration to the scalp preventing dandruff and itchy skin.
- I have also used the Coconut Melt as a deodorant mixed with lavender essential oil. Both lavender and coconut oil are antibacterial. I apply it to my underarms daily to prevent odor.
Check Out Kopari's How To Video for Awesome Ideas With Coconut Melt
Who is This Product For:
Ideal for most skin types. Acne skin types should patch test on their face before using it because Coconut oil is high on the comedogenic scale. (Can clog pores)
How Well Does it Work?
The fatty acids in Coconut oil are Capric and Caprylic acids. Both are good fats that help keep the skin hydrated and super soft. The high content of Vitamin E (a super antioxidant) is the other magical ingredient in Coconut oil. Vitamin E is an age old ingredient in skin care because it conditions the skin, giving you a healthy, supple glow.
Read The Reviews
How Does The Product Compare to Similar Products?
Kopari Beauty makes a superior coconut oil compared to other products because they put so much care and effort into sourcing the best, purest coconut oil available. There is a lot of coconut oil available but many have additives and are not ethically sourced. With Kopari you can feel confident you are supporting a company that is transparent and has the consumer and farmers of their product as their first priority.
Kopari's coconut oil is 100 percent organic from the Philippines, unbelievably unrefined and pure.
How Long Will it Last? What is the Shelf Life?
Kopari recommends 12-16 months after the purchase of their product. I use my Coconut Melt daily, about a half a tablespoon. I can see this product lasting well over 6 months.
I love Kopari's Coconut Melt. This product is easily recognisable as the best Coconut oil product out there. The first time I used Coconut Melt I knew I didn't need to try any other brands.
From the very sweet aroma to the delicate application, I love it all. my skin looks and feels healthy.
I gave Kopari's Coconut oil 5 starts because it's well deserving of it. This is a safe product that works so wonderfully.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Highly moisturizing
- Softens the skin
- Helps speed healing
- A great multitasker-you can find so many uses for it.
- I caution acne skin types using Coconut Melt on the face as it can clog the pores
Where to Buy
Kopari Beauty-Beauty in a Nutshell
What have you used Coconut oil for? Give us your tips, leave us a comment below.
To a Bright and Beautiful you,