Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Every little bit helps! Small changes to your lifestyle can improve your bodies ability to detox some of the accumulated toxins. Check out our daily tips and kick start your body, Now!
Daily Detoxing Tips
- Sweat it out-Sweating is our best form of detox. Adding a vigorous exercise will help detox small toxins in the body (be sure to replenish with water.)
- Use an infrared sauna-To detox heavy toxins you should consider using an infrared sauna weekly. The infra rays will create enough vibration in the cell to break off heavy metal toxins and will be removed from your sweat.
- Stay hydrated-Drink plenty of water, but be sure you are not depleting your mineral content. Consider adding electrolights to your water. Lemons and cucumber also add nutrients to your water.
- Ditch the toxic toiletries-No more chemical products. This way you prevent harsh toxic buildup. Learn 15 toxins to avoid in your personal care products.
- Juicing-Replace a meal for a detoxing fresh juice or smoothie.
- Massage-Treat yourself to a lymphatic drainage massage. Your body will release plenty of toxins this way.
- Drink less caffeine-Try to cut out caffeinated beverages, or limit yourself to one a day.
- Drink matcha tea-Matcha helps remove toxins and is super high in antioxidants to boost our immune system.
- Eliminate stress-Stress is hard on our bodies, and when we are overwhelmed our body does not function well. so be sure to laugh and play!
- Reduce cortisol levels-How do we reduce cortisol? just the same as decreasing stress. Overproduction of cortisol will change the hormonal system and lead to an accumulation of unnecessary hormone build up. Learn more about hormones and how they affect your skin, as well as some great stress-reducing tips.
Foods that Naturally Help Detox
Psyllium husk– Drinking a glass of water mixed with psyllium husk daily will help pull toxins from the colon because it is a natural bulking agent.
Bentonite clay-You won’t believe how amazing bentonite clay is for detoxing. It will help remove impurities, chemicals, and metals from the body
Symptoms our body needs to detox
Symptoms that reoccur, including eczema, skin rashes, acne, and psoriasis are only a few signs our body is overloaded with toxins. Taking steps to eliminate such a sluggish system will greatly improve the function of our major organs, and of course our skin (the bodies largest organ) Other signs can include food intolerance, allergies, and illness. Sound like you? Don’t feel alone, most of us need to detox, so let’s do it together!
Let us know what symptoms you have been having, we want to help you start your detox journey! Leave us a comment below 🙂
To bright and beautiful you,