Going deeper into skin care, beyond the facial steamers and electric brushes, you have the option of buying a professional microdermabrasion machine to solve the deepest skin problems you might be facing.
Whether you own a professional studio or looking for an in-home device, this list has you covered.
We explored Amazon’s best choices when it comes to professional skin care, and here we present you with our top 4 choices:
The 4 Best Professional Microdermabrasion Machines
KENDAL PRO DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION MACHINE
The Kendal Pro Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine HB-SF01 uses sterile diamond heads that safely peel the dead cells on the surface of your skin without causing any damage to it.
It works on a micro level, so except for the feeling of softness as an after effect you won’t feel anything else – no pain, no dangerous peeling, no irritation or redness, no nothing.
By vacuuming and suction, the Kendal Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine removes skin debris, scars, blemishes, dirt, dead cells, and uneven pigmentation.
This machine comes with two dermabrasion stainless steel handles and 9 different-sized fine, medium, and coarse diamond tips.
Other parts included in its pack are 360 cotton filters (6 bags x 60 filters per bag) (240 small and 120 large ones), an air hose for diamond filter and two cylinder-like plastic oil filters.
- Provides non-surgical procedure – no side-effects.
- This unit is crystal-free, reducing the risk of ingestion and getting into the eyes. This makes a great benefit against machines with the micro-crystal flow.
- Strong suction power – removes all the dirt particles and the dead skin cells from your skin without causing injury to it.
- The microdermabrasion machine can be used closer to the eyes and mouth as there is no risk of ingestion, inhalation or the particles getting into the eyes.
- Very easy to maintain and clean. Kendal comes with 360 cotton filters, each one for single use.
- The Diamond tips can be cleaned easily with a soft toothbrush and some hot water.
- One year warranty and life time parts support.
- Middle-range priced
- Its Diamond tips are very small and can be lost easily. They are so small that they can even be flushed down a sink. So be careful when cleaning.
- It measures 16.9 by 12.2 by 16.3 Inches and weighs 9 Pounds. Nothing too big for home use but you aren’t able to transport it so easily.
EMARK BEAUTY 9 IN 1 T3 MULTIFUNCTION FACIAL MACHINE
This multifunction facial machine acts as an ozone aromatherapy as well as a high-frequency steamer and as an effective microdermabrasion machine.
The high-frequency steamer comes with a plastic jar, a magnifying lamp, and a complete microdermabrasion set with a vacuum extractor with spray.
Works using a galvanic method and it has a woods lamp included for an in-home examination that uses transilluminating light to detect bacterial or fungal skin infections. It also can detect skin pigment disorders such as vitiligo and other skin irregularities.
A facial brush is included, as well as a 3 tier mobile stand with stainless steel utility bowl.
This is more of a high-end microdermabrasion set that most salons would choose, but if you have the funds and the space, it is one of the most effective and professional ones out there.
- Many devices included for a complete facial cleaning experience.
- Woods lamp to detect even the smallest skin problems.
- 5X Magnifying Lamp.
- Professional grade facial machine.
- 1-year warranty.
- High priced.
- Takes up a lot of space – not suitable for an in-home use.
- Many parts – hard to assemble.
KENDAL DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION MACHINE HB-SF02
This portable Microdermabrasion Machine by Kendal works in two steps:
- First, it provides a non-surgical skin resurfacing using diamond heads to rub off the dead cells at the top skin layer.
- Secondly, it vacuums all the remaining particles like dirt and dead skin. It does this by 70cmHG vacuum suction and 3mm friction depth. This procedure removes skin debris, scars, blemishes, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation of the skin.
- Small enough in size to set it wherever you need in the house.
- Includes 2 dermabrasion stainless steel handles.
- 9 pc diamond tips which include 3 large: 1 fine, 1 medium, and 1 coarse; 3 medium: 1 fine, 1 medium, and 1 coarse; and 3 small: 1 fine, 1 medium, and 1 coarse
- Easy to maintain it and keep it clean because it packs 240 cotton filters (4 bags x 60 filters per bag) for each use.
- Easy to handle air hose for the diamond filter.
- Also, includes 2 cylinder-like oil filters.
- CE certified.
- Weak suction power.
- Weighs quite a lot for its size – not so easily transportable.
- Diamond heads can be difficult to clean.
- Not enough instructions included in the packaging.
ECLERIS MINIVAC DIAMOND-TIP MICRODERMABRASION MACHINE
This diamond-tip microdermabrasion machine is crystal-free which makes it very safe to use without the danger of inhaling or ingesting any harmful substances.
It is by far the most advanced microdermabrasion machine that is developed to provide faster skin recovery as it doesn’t penetrate the skin as much as the rest of the machines do.
This machine is recommended for people with dry skin (but also suitable for every skin type) because it is better tolerated by the dry skin when compared to the standard microdermabrasion machines, giving optimum benefits to patients.
It exfoliates the skin on a micro dermal level but it doesn’t come in contact directly, so it doesn’t leave any redness or irritation whatsoever.
After the exfoliation, due to its high-suction power, all the remaining dead cells and the dirt of the skin are successfully removed, and by doing so, the machine is able to even the skin tone.
- Superior exfoliation results.
- Highly professional.
- High suction power.
- Fast recovery – doesn’t do as much damage on a cellular level.
- There is no electrical contact with the patient, no chemical burn hazard, muscular fasciculation, pain or swelling.
- It does not have a galvanic effect or cause muscular stimulation.
- There is no molecular ionization of transferred substances.
- Not contraindicated with prosthesis.
- It introduces ionic, nonionic, lipophilic and hydrophilic substances.
- It does not need a conductive gel.
- Small in size and weight – easy to transport it,
- Need certain experience to use it safely.
We hope you enjoyed this list of the best professional microdermabrasion machines.
Have you got any experience with any of these microdermabrasion machines, or even some other? Positive or negative, you are welcomed to leave it in the comment section below so you can help other people looking for solutions for their skin problems.
To a Healthy You,Monika