Amazing Yellow Mountain Daisy
Derived from a yellow mountain daisy that grows in Europe, arnica is a traditional herb that has been used medicinally for centuries. Often made into a slave and applied to cuts, and bruises, arnica speeds healing time for many skin ailments. Over the years, arnica has become popular in natural skin care because of its valuable benefits to the skin.
Arnica reputedly increases circulation by stimulating white blood cell activity, thereby decreasing the amount of healing time and reducing inflammation.
These kinds of benefits can help many people who struggle with skin concerns like acne, rosacea, itchy, red, inflamed, bruised, and sunburn skin. In fact, arnica is one of the most recommended topical treatments post surgery to speed healing time.
Scroll down to see our top pick arnica product!
Benefits of Arnica
- Increases white blood cell activity to speed healing.
- Increases blood flow to the skin which also speeds healing time.
- Quickly helps fade bruising on the skin.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Soothes itching and redness, including insect bites and sunburn.
- Calms rosacea very effectively.
Interesting fact: Arnica is considered in the fashion industry as “The Fashion Pill” Many models are applying arnica creams to the skin for 3 days prior to a photo shoot claiming it makes their skin glow!
Arnica Helps Rosacea
Rosacea is a very common benign disorder affecting at least 14 million people in the United States alone. The main symptoms of this facial condition include red or pink patches, visible broken blood vessels, small red bumps, red cysts, and pink or irritated eyes.
Considered a chronic long-term, non-curable skin disease with periodic ups and downs, rosacea is a condition you can only treat to ease the issue.
Arnica can help during flare-ups by increasing white blood cell activity, giving the skin a fighting chance to combat the irritation. Along with increased white blood cells, arnica can calm the redness and inflammation associated with rosacea.
Arnica is considered first aid in hydration, bringing much-needed moisture to the layers of skin. Rosacea is worsened by dehydrated skin, causing flaky, patchy skin.
The best way to use arnica for skin care is a weekly masque and for those with a persistent problem 2 times per week. Arnica works better if not applied daily to the skin. The idea is to not over stimulate the skin but to let arnica do its work behind the scenes.
The Best Arnica Skin Care Product
There is only one skin care product I will recommend as the best product with arnica as the star ingredient.
Eminence Calm Skin Arnica Masque
Eminence Calm Skin Arnica Masque allows you to use the wonderful benefits of arnica in the form of a masque. A masque will allow for long-term benefits of arnica and not overstimulate the skin. Eminence Is amazing for quality and uses the best organic ingredients.
Key Benefits of the Ingredients:
- Arnica- Ant-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, helps improve circulation.
- Marigold- Anti-irritant, anti-septic, gently soothes, cleanses, disinfects, and moisturizes the skin.
- Shea butter-Moisturizes, high in triglycerides and fatty acids, it is an excellent emollient for skin that revitalizes and repairs.
- Ivy leaf- Nutrient, antioxidant, supplies the skin with high potency Vitamin C.
- Horse chestnut- Anti-inflammatory, stimulant, increases circulation and tones the skin.
- Linseed- Anti-inflammatory, soothing, helps to relieve skin irritation.
- Biocomplex- Functions as an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, C ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Acid combats free radicals.
Where to buy
True Eminence products that are not outdated or imitation must be bought from an authorized distributor. Although Eminence is available on Amazon, I do not recommend purchasing from there. The sellers on Amazon are not authorized, meaning they are selling counterfeit or old products. I buy my Eminence online from Amy’s Skin Care, an authorized Eminence dealer with free shipping!
As you can see, arnica is a wonderful natural ingredient to include in your skin care regime. If you struggle with redness, rosacea, or irritated skin, you will greatly benefit from this nourishing plant.
Leave us a question or comment, and share with your friends if you know someone who could benefit from this marvelous plant!
To a Bright and Beautiful you,