p.s I received this sample for free. My opinions are true and honest. Post contains affiliate links.
I received a selection of Odacite products from my friends at The Detox Market. I have been implementing a few products at a time to truly experience the effects of each one. At this point I am using Odacite’s Youthful Glow Serum in combo with the Beautiful Day Moisturizer. If you haven’t checked out my article on Odacite’s Youthful Glow Review, be sure to read it. Both these products work amazing together, and as always, you need to seal your serum with a moisturizer. A serum and moisturizer combo will make a dramatic difference in the condition of your skin.
My First Impressions
This moisturizer is velvety and smooth. I would love a jug of it to use on my whole body. If you like the smell of fresh roses you will love this moisturizer. It has such a pleasant smell, my husband told me I smelled amazing when I walked passed him. What a nice feeling 🙂 But smell isn’t everything…I think it is important to know if it works, right?
What I Expect from a Moisturizer
Getting the job done is number one on my list. So I have to ask the questions:
- What do I want out of a moisturizer?
- What ingredients will help my skins condition, can Beautiful Day Moisturizer do this? or is it just a pretty smell?
To answer my questions:
- I want a moisturizer to deeply hydrate my skin, but not leave any oily residue.
- I want it to absorb and provide a supple smooth feeling after application.
- I want ingredients that have highly active properties, hard working and fast acting. Ingredients that will help improve my skins condition.
When I look at the ingredients I know where that lovely smell is coming from. A potent plant called Lavender. A smell that is amazing but is also a plant that is great for the skin. Beautiful Day Moisturizer does not have added fragrance so I know the smell is from pure plant essence. This is very important to me.
My Experience Using Beautiful Day Moisturizer
After almost using up my whole container I really feel I have had a great opportunity to have tried out this moisturizer. I definitely like it. I am getting the results I want plus an added bonus. My skin is very hydrated and smooth after I use it. There is no left over oily residue, it absorbs wonderfully. The added bonus is, I didn’t expect to have such supple and glowing skin. I really find this moisturizer brightens my skin. It is glowing and mood changing.
After scanning and compiling reviews on what others have though of Beautiful Day Moisturizer I have come to find some key facts, and most people have found what I experienced with this very nice moisturizer
- It doesn’t leave oily residue on your skin
- The product absorbs nicely
- The scent is very nice
- the skin looks bright and fresh after each use
- it is great for a before foundation moisturizer
- it keeps skin hydrated for the day
Beautiful Day Moisturizer Info
- Size: full-sized product is 2 oz or 60 ml
- How long will it last? Enough for 5-6 months (very important to me)
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Mature, Dry, Normal, Combination
- Purpose: Protect and Hydrate
- Results: Healthy, glowing skin that lasts all day
- Price: $75 USD/ $79 CAD for 20z/60mL
Why it is so Effective:
- Contains a blend of fresh, organic ingredients that target environmental aggressors to protect and restore softness and elasticity
- Pure organic virgin coconut oil boosts skin hydration by locking in moisture
- Organic Aloe heals and hydrates
- Organic tea extracts act as powerful antioxidants to reverse signs of aging
- Organic Jojoba Oil strengthens the skin’s natural moisturizing system
- MSM stimulates collagen synthesis, DMAE visibly firms the skin. Long-term use has been clinically proven to greatly decrease the appearance of loose and sagging skin
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) (Organic), Coconut Oil (Organic), Lavender (avendula angustifolia) (Organic), Emulsifying Vegetable Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Stearic Acid, Calendula officinalis Extract (Organic), White Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (Organic), Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis ) Oil (Organic), Olive oil (Olea europaea) (Organic), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Xanthan Gum (Polysaccharide), Black Willowbark (Salix nigra) Extract (Organic), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) extract (Organic), Neem (Azadirachta indica) oil
A Close up on some of the Key Ingredients
Aloe Vera: Aloe juice helps clear sensitive skin. Aloe is well known as a soothing ingredient. It has the healing properties of salicylic acid which plays a role in Aloe’s detoxifying and cell-cleansing capacity. Great for the skins cell renewal and soothing irritated skin. Aloe is also a great hydrator.
Calendula: A plant made for medicine. A strong healing plant that helps skin inflammation, or irritation. It is a deep hydrator and healer. Applied to most harsh skin conditions Calendula will repair and smooth out any damage reaching the deep layers of the skin.
Lavender: Lavender essential oil inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial infection, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation, and can reduce the signs of scarring after the acne has begun to heal. As well, Lavender scent has the ability to relax and calm a nervous or tense person.
Can I use this Moisturizer on Eczema and other Skin Irritations?
I think that after identifying the ingredients in this moisturizer it is safe to say that you could use it to help irritated skin conditions. Both Aloe and Calendula have been used for eczema and other skin inflammation or irritation. Lavender will also help with keeping bacteria at bay.
Over All Impressions
I love this moisturizer. I love what it does to my skin. I want to use it everyday. I think it is important that people know this moisturizer works well. I can confidently recommend this moisturizer to my friends. I feel comfortable that it is a versatile enough to work on all skin types. It has the healing ingredients for sensitive skin and the light weight, non oily ingredients for oily or acne prone skin. I would like to include this moisturizer as my go to hydrator and skin brightener!
Learn more about Odacite in the below video:
Where Can You Get it?
The Detox Market is the best place to get this moisturizer because they take exceptional care in making sure that their products remain potent and fresh. Click the links below to get yours:
USA: The Detox Market (free shipping over $80)
Canada: The Detox Market (free shipping over $100)
To a bright and beautiful you,