Interested in writing for The Best Organic Skin Care?
We are currently accepting guest post from high quality writers and fellow bloggers!
The Best Organic Skin Care prides itself in providing high-quality content about topics related to natural skin care and beauty. We write about various topics including; taking care of your skin naturally, organic product reviews, healthy living, and DIY natural skin care recipes.
Accepted guest posts will get 1 do-follow link to your blog or website as well as links to your social media pages. All other links will be removed! (We do not like linking to websites that do not promote organic/natural skin care and we do not like linking to commercial sites – unless you are the owner).
- The article must be 100% original, we do not accept previously published articles, copied or spun content.
- We like articles that go into detail about a specific subject, rather than broad topic articles.
- We love DIY recipes.
- Having your own original photos is a big plus but not required.
- The use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs are preferred.
- Articles must be 700 – 1000 words.
- An author bio is to be included for the bottom of your article. You will receive 1 direct link to your website and up to 3 links to social media.
- We only link to family-friendly websites.
- Please do not put any links in your article other than 1 link to your website.
- If you want to link to sources, then do so at the bottom of your article (please note that we may remove these).
- Once your article is accepted, we are free to do what we please with it. This includes editing the writing for better SEO or linking internally within our own site.
Articles will not be accepted if:
- They link to irrelevant websites.
- They are promotional.
- They contain inappropriate language.
- They contain affiliate links.
- They contain copyrighted content or images.
We are currently looking for articles on these subjects:
- Is there really vitamin C in plant oils?
- The benefits of face masks
- The benefits of exfoliates
- Physical vs chemical exfoliates
- How to use AHA’s
- About co2 extraction of plant oils
- Product reviews on natural and organic skin care products
- DIY recipes and tutorials
- Using mineral makeup
- Skin benefits of various essential oils
- Skin benefits of various carrier oils
- Natural treatments for various skin conditions
Thanks for your interest in The Best Organic Skin Care! We look forward to hearing from you 🙂 If your article is accepted, we will reply back to you within 1 week. If you do not hear from us within that time, you are free to submit your article elsewhere.