Get in the spirit this season with the help of essential oils. The warming aroma of scents like Cinnamon and Cypress can create the magical mood of Christmas.
Rocky Mountain Oils makes a selection of pre-blended oils that are perfect for the holiday season.
Scents Create Memories
The season of love, peace and joy is here to stay. Celebrate forever and not just today.
We can all recognise that a particular aroma will bring back a memory. Essential oils have been shown to stimulate memories at the highest level. Participants in one study showed the greatest activation in the amygdala and parahippocampal gyru, the area of the brain associated with memory.
I love using essential oils during the holidays for this very reason. The scent of Cedar or Pine floating in the air, surrounding the ones we love. You are creating memories of the spirit of Christmas for the years to come! How cool is that.
So we know scent and the anatomy of the brain play apart in triggering memory, this gives us the opportunity to be creative with our environment and locking in some cherished times with the use of essential oils.
Rocky Mountain Oils has come out with some beautiful blends for the holiday season. We will go through some cool ideas of how you can integrate them during the holiday season, but first lets look at the blends RMO has to offer.
Holiday Moments Blend: Frankincense, Cinnamon, Red Mandarin, Orange.
This delightful, spicy, citrus blend is perfect diffused during special moments, like sitting together Christmas morning, sharing gifts, and making cherished memories.
Christmas Tree Blend: Pine, Grapefruit, Cypress, Cedarwood.
This is a wonderful blend for those of you who do not use a real Pine tree during the holidays. The lovely aroma will create the scent of a fresh Christmas tree all through your home.
Joyful Moments Blend: Orange, Spruce, Frankincense, Pine, Myrrh, Peppermint, & Cinnamon Bark.
This blend is uplifting anytime of day with its energetic properties. Surround your loved ones with a joyful aroma and create lasting memories.
Oils of the Bible Blend: Cedarwood, Cypress, Frankincense, Cinnamon Bark, Hyssop, Myrrh, Myrtle, Sandalwood, Spikenard.
This blend can be used if you need to take time for yourself during the busy season. It helps you breath deep and focus. Take time out for yourself and meditate with the spiritual blessings of the biblical oils. Where the roots of Christmas began.
Candy Cane Blend: Peppermint, orange, Lavender.
Wonderful to add to Christmas crafts with the family, like homemade decorations and cards. This joyful blend will sweeten any room with its candy scent.
Candy Cane Blend is a special kind of oil, watch the video to see how you can create special moments this holiday season.
How To Use Your Blends
- Diffuser: This is always the best way to use your Essential oils. You will get the most out of them and you can fill a room full of their brilliant aroma. Click my recommendation for the best Diffuser.
- Christmas Decorations: All you need is a drop on each ornament to add a bit of spirit around the tree.
- Stalking Stuffers: Opening your stocking is one of the most exciting parts of Christmas with the family. Its a great little gift to include especially if you have a diffuser wrapped under the tree.
- Handmade Christmas Cards: This is a really fun activity to do with the family, adding a drop to your Christmas cards can be a special little offering.
- Handmade Gifts: Just the same as a handmade card, if your family makes gifts, you can add Essential oils to enhance the special moments when they open their gift.
- Air Room Spray: Similar to a diffuser except you have control of what you spray. You can spray linens, the guest room where family will stay, curtains and more, Be creative and have fun with it.
Memorable moments in the making. See How You can use your Essential oils with your Christmas ornaments. Watch the video.
Make Your Memories
Add a little magic and spirit this holiday season with the virtue of memories. Rocky Mountain oils Christmas blends will inspire wonderful moments with family gatherings and pleasant times to prepare for the busy holiday season.
Let us know what you have used your Essential oils during the holiday season, we love to hear your comments.