Take back control of your hair!
Want to have more control over the health of your hair? Add our DIY dazzling hair spritzer into your daily routine, and fiercely improve the quality of your hair.
This simple, nutrient rich hair spritzer will give you manageable, salon-worthy hair that is full of life!
What can a spritzer do for my Hair?
- Help bring hydration to dry hair and scalp: When our hair and scalp are dry, the hair can be very unmanageable, it becomes frizzy, and is more susceptible to damage the longer it stays dehydrated.
- Helps manage scalp dandruff or psoriasis: Adding nutrients to the scalp will help fight dandruff and psoriasis type problems.
- Will not weigh down your hair like conditioners can do: Many conditioners will weigh down the hair, taking away volume and creating a drab look to your locks.
- Adds shine and luster to dull hair: Essential oils are fantastic when the hair needs luster. They work deep into the protein of the hair strands conditioning and creating a vibrant shine.
- Naturally detangles the hair resulting in less breakage: Hair that is easy to brush and comb will help prevent breakage and split ends, helping prolong the health of your hair.
- Adds a beautiful scent to your hair: We are thrilled by particular scents, when our hair smells great, we feel great. This is thanks to the power of essential oils and aromatherapy.
A little About Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy has a powerful effect on our emotional state. A particular scent can trigger memories and create new ones. Certain aromas can uplift the mood, stimulate energy, calm nerves and promote a wellbeing in the mind.
Watch the video for more information on aromatherapy and how it works.
DIY Hair Spritzer Recipe
This simple DIY hair spritzer is easy and affordable to make. With only 3 ingredients you can get started right away.
- 10 drops Tea Tree
- 6 drops Geranium
- 4 oz Water
- 4 oz Spray Bottle
Need to Buy your ingredients? We know just the place. Our number one recommended Essential oils brand!
Put 4 oz water into a spray bottle, add Tea Tree and Geranium and place spray lid on the bottle. Shake lightly before each use.
Spritz from root to tips on wet or dry hair. This blend works beautifully when sprayed on damp hair then blow dried. You will achieve a lustrous shine and with hair full of volume.
With a beautiful, simple recipe, there is nothing stopping you from adding a variety of benefits to you hair.
Geranium and Tea tree oil are leading essential oils in hair care, both boasting all the benefits listed above. Healthy, manageable hair is at your finger tips!
Don't let your friends struggle with drab hair, Share and comment below!
To a Bright and Beautiful you,