Powerful Seed oil for all Skin Types
We know cranberries are great for our health, in fact, cranberries are considered a superfood. Including Cranberries in our diet will help detoxify the liver, aid in the health of our bladder, and most important, fight cancer. Cranberries are a source of epicatechin, quercitin, and ursolic acid, all of which are potent cancer-fighting agents.
With all the benefits of eating cranberries, we have also discovered the remarkable support of applying the oil extracted from the seeds to our skin.
Yes, another fantastic oil that has huge benefits for the skin. In this article, we will discuss important considerations when it comes to buying the best cranberry seed oil. We will cover the following points:
- Processing cranberry seed oil
- Benefits of cranberry seed oil
- Where to buy the best cranberry seed oil
Processing Cranberry Seed Oil
There are many different ways to extract the oil from cranberry seeds. In conventional extraction, raw materials are heated to very high temperatures, sometimes up to 450°F (around 230°C), which changes their chemical structure and potency. They are also often made with chemicals like hexane, a solvent which can cause irritation to the skin.
When looking for the best processing method of your oils, we always recommend cold-pressed. During the cold-pressed process, raw materials are slowly masticated or stirred, which encourages the oil to separate from the solid parts; once this happens, pressure is applied, forcing the oil out.
You can either do this with a machine or the traditional way, with a stone. Although friction does cause some heat, the oil is never heated high enough to cause damage to the nutrients and chemical structure that make up its potency.
Quality of your Cranberry Seeds
Quality is another important consideration. Before processing occurs, it is best to know where your ingredients have come from. Important things to look for are:
- Is the product organic? You can easily find out if your product is made of organic ingredients from the label. Organic products have a seal of certification identifying the quality.
- Has the product come from a reliable, sustainable source? It's important to know where your ingredients have come from and how they are harvested. Fair trade, fair paid and eco-friendly harvesting are what to look for. A great company will be transparent will all this information.
- Is it GMO-free? Just the same as organic, you can find out if your product is GMO-free from the label.
The quality of your ingredients will determine how great your product will work. GMO-free and organic cranberry seed oil will be pure and guarantee real results without any additives that can cause the skin irritation.
Benefits of Cranberry Seed Oil
Locked inside theses seeds is an amazing oil that can dramatically improve the skin. Lets have a look at the benefits of cranberry seed oil for the skin:
- Hydration: Cranberry seed oil has equal amounts omega 3, 6 and 9. The combination of these fatty acids makes cranberry seed oil super rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E is essential for hydration and keeping skin healthy.
- Anti-aging: Cranberry seed oil contains powerful antioxidants and phytosterols. Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause the skin to sag and wrinkle.
- Cranberry seed oil contains some of the highest amounts of antioxidants among other fruit oils, making it very effective in fighting the signs of aging and promoting new collagen and elasticity.
- Helps Acne: Cranberry seed oil works well at controlling excess sebum production in the follicles. Acne can spread easily with the over-production of sebum. Bacteria can also live in sebum adding to the spread of acne.
- High in Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Light and pleasant scent.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Rich in phytosterols, phospholipids, tocotrienols, and tocopherols.
- Improve skin elasticity, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Great for dry, cracked, itchy, scaly, and irritated skin.
- Can be used on baby’s sensitive skin.
- Great for acne prone skin.
Where to buy the best cranberry seed oil
Now that you have all the facts, you will want to know where to buy the best cranberry seed oil. I have taken the time to find a cranberry seed oil that offers all the benefits we have mentioned above.
Cranberry Seed oil By Au Natural Organics
100% Pure. Organic Oil. Cold Pressed.
GMO free. Cruelty free. Vegan Friendly. Not tested on animals.
Cranberry seed oil is a nutrient rich oil that will improve the health of your skin and prevent the signs of aging. It's very affordable and can be used daily.
Know someone who would love cranberry seed oil? Share with your friends and leave us a comment 🙂
To a Bright and Beautiful you,