Best Oil for eyes
When looking for the best oil for your eyes, you want to select an oil that can be easily absorbed through the small pores that surround the eyes. Unlike the rest of the face, the skin around the eyes is thinner and has tiny pores.
Not only do we need an oil that is capable of absorption through tiny pores, we need an oil that is very gentle and nourishing for the delicate tissues under and around the eyes.
Apricot Kernel Oil is a thin oil packed with nutrients that will absorb deep into the fragile layers of skin around the eyes.
In this article we will look at why Apricot Kernel Oil is the best for the eyes.
Apricot Kernel oil
This beautiful fuzzy fruit belongs to the Rose family, originating from East and Central Asia. Apricots have a large pit or seed in the middle of the fibre that contains some highly nourishing compounds that benefit our skin.
Apricot Kernel contains high amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. These Vitamins are great at rehydrating the skin and fighting free radicals that damage the skin leading to wrinkles and fine lines.
Apricot kernels contain an oil content of 40% to 50%. This oil is mainly composed of linoleic acid and oleic acid, both of which are unsaturated fats. These two acids help the skin repair its cellular structure, which in turn help fight the signs of aging.
Apricot Kernel oil is used in lots of different organic skin care products, but we recommend using the oil in its most potent form. As a single cold pressed organic oil derived from the kernel without extreme extraction processing to maintain the full arrangement of nutrients that make up this oil.
The eyes- Why they need special attention
When choosing the best oil for the eyes, a few important things need to be considered. Ingredients should be non-irritating, highly absorbent, exfoliating and nourishing. The eyes also benefit from pigment lightening nutrients and skin plumping fatty acids,
The eyes are the focal point on the body, they are where we spend most of our time looking when we are communicating and engaging with other people. This is why it's so important to care for the skin around the eyes.
Benefits of apricot kernel oil
Apricot Kernel Oil is made up of some very beneficial compounds. The skin around the eyes will respond wonderfully with these nutrients:
- Fights premature aging. Apricot Kernel is very high in Vitamin A. The most effective vitamin used in anti-aging skin care. Vitamin A increases the deposit of collagen, slowing the normal aging breakdown of both collagen and elastin.
- Vitamin A repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis. A strong cellular structure will optimise your UV protection, helping prevent sun damage.
- Decreases clustering of melanin granules - so reducing brown spots or pigmentation that can often form around the eyes.
- When applied topically, vitamin C is 20 times more effective than taken orally. Excellent for direct skin health results.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help to prevent and repair damage to your body's tissue. Antioxidants do this by slowing or preventing the effect of free radicals. Free radicals trigger oxidation, weakening the cell and its functions, leading to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C lightens pigmentation and improves the texture of your skin.
- Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and prevent cellular damage from occurring. Your body can't produce Vitamin E, which means you have to make sure you're getting enough of this valuable nutrient in your diet.
- Vitamin E will help protect the skin from UV damage and sunburn. they skin around the eyes is easily effected by UV damage so take special care in keeping this area protected.
- Vitamin E absorbs deep into the skins layers providing hydration deep into the cellular structure, making it one of the best hydrating and skin plumping nutrients. when your skin is plump, it pushes away fine lines and wrinkles.
The best oil for eyes
As you can see Apricot Kernel has what the eyes need. It is the best oil for the eyes. Apricot oil is light and non greasy, easily absorbent and moisturizes the deep layers of skin.
Apricot oil tightens the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness under the eyes, shadows and dark pigmentations.
ORGANIC APRICOT KERNEL OIL
100% Pure / Virgin / Unrefined Cold Pressed Kernel Oil- By Botanical Beauty with no chemicals or synthetic solvents. No fillers, additives or artificial fragrances added. Non toxic, does not clog the pores. Absorbs quickly, leaving a light, non-greasy feeling. Not tested on Animals, Does not contain any preservatives.
Apricot Kernel is a great oil on its own, but also works as a carrier oil. Because of its thin consistency you can add other ingredients to it, carrying their nutrients deep into the skin layers along with it.
Adding Essential Oils is an amazing way to boost the benefits of your natural skin care. Check out what Essential Oils work best for stunning results in these articles:
- Essential Oils That Tighten Skin
- The Best Essential Oil for Eye Wrinkles-Plus A Recipe
- DIY Essential Oils for Problem Skin
- 10 Best Anti-Aging Essential Oils
Apricot oil truly is the best oil for your eyes. You will soon find the amazing benefits when you start to use this delicate oil.
Let us know if you have been using an eye oil or if you have tried apricot oil for yourself! Leave us a comment or question, we love to help 🙂
To a Bright and Beautiful you,