Product: Amala Cocoa Bean Rejuvenating Face Cream
Price: $116 USD
My rating: 10/10
Oh Amala! what a luxurious face cream. I absolutely love this delightful product. I must say this rejuvenating cream came to me just at the right time for my skin care needs.
I was suffering greatly from extreme weather damaged skin. I recently spent the last two months working outside, I had terrible sun and wind damage to my face, along with completely dry and noticeable fine lines.
Those long weathered days took their toll, and I needed some serious healing.
I started to use Amala coco bean face cream to aid in nourishing my skin. What a difference it made. I was so impressed, and so I should be, this is a highly luxurious product that has a high price tag, but became apparent it is sooo worth it.
About the Brand
Amala is a luxury organic skin care line from Germany that uses authentic natural craftsmanship.
They value transparency and accountability with their products.
They are a true environmentally conscious company that uses fair trade and sustainable ingredients from soil to water.
They are dedicated to making products that work, and I can attest to that!
My First Impression
I must say the first thing I noticed was the beautiful packaging…but hey, I am a sucker for packaging.
Scent and Texture
The smell when I first tried this face cream was so pure. It did not have a strong perfume or “unnatural” smell. A light coco bean and shea butter smell. Very delightful. It is a smooth yet full bodied cream. Almost like thick silk.
What a treat! The application is smooth and healthy feeling. You feel very hydrated and cared for. Excellent absorption and fast acting. You really experience the benefits of this face cream right away.
About the Product
Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Titanium Dioxide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil*, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter*, Hydrolyzed Lola Implexa Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)+, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil*, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil*, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil*, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lecithin, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Lactic Acid, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Alcohol*, Maltodextrin, Citral+, Coumarin+, Eugenol+, Geraniol+, Benzyl Benzoate+, Limonene+, Linalool+ *Ingredient produced by organic farming
- Acai– rejuvenates and helps repair damage and protect skin from harmful free radicals.
- Cocoa Bean– helps stimulate micro-circulation while restoring elasticity and providing antioxidant protection from free radical age damage.
- Cupuacu Butter– prevents moisture loss for superior softness and time released hydration.
- Green Algae– helps firm skin while smoothing fine lines and wrinkle.
“what is that?” ingredients:
There are some hard to pronounce ingredients in this list, and that always makes me question what they are. Lets have a look and see what some of them are for.
- Maltodextrin– is a polysaccharide. It is derived from starch. Maltodextrin is easily digestible, being absorbed as rapidly as glucose. Used here as a sugar preservative.
- Benzyl Benzoate-It occurs naturally in essential oils, and is found in Ylang Ylang, Rosewood, Cinnamon and Benzoin. It is used to aid in skin infections.
- Linalool-Fragrance (Parfum) from natural essential oils. Linalool is a naturally occurring component of essential oils, such as Lavender Oil, Bergamot Oil, Geranium Oil and Ylang-Ylang Oil.
Price and Size
- $116 USD 30 ml
Who is this product for?
This product is going to be for anyone who wants to improve their skins hydration, firmness and reduce fine lines. It also helps prevent future skin damage from accelerated cell renewal. Giving you youthful radiant skin.
How well does it work?
I am so confident in this product. I found it works just as well as they claim. Cocoa Bean helps stimulate micro-circulation while restoring elasticity and providing antioxidant protection from free radical age damage. Your skin is hydrated and supple after application.
What are Other People Saying?
People who’s face runs dry, creating fine lines and dehydration love this product! Most people who have purchased once before are return buyers. Lets not forget the clinical trials done with Amala’s Rejuvenating face cream. They show:
In 28 days,
- 100% of women experienced improved skin hydration.
- 100% of women felt increased firmness.
- 90% of women saw an improvement in the depth of lines and wrinkles.
- 85% of women experienced accelerated cell renewal.
Excellent results in my books!
You will not be disappointed, in fact, you will be so glad you tried this fast and effective cream. I had a serious skin concern, damaged by sun and wind, very dry deep lines and kinda crusty…:) I was soothed and nourished beyond belief.
I am completely satisfied, I actually plan on writing a personal email to Amala for such a great product.
- Extremely effective in hydration and skin repair.
- Clinical results naturally and sustainably.
- Amazing texture, smell and application
- Works just as it claims to.
- A higher cost for a face cream. Not a budget product.
FULL 10/10. This is an excellent product. I used it on my face after too much sun, my face was red and dry. Within a couple times using this product my face was noticeably improved.
My sister Andrea commented how much my skin had healed. This is truly a great moisturizer.
Where Can You Get it?
Amala is only available at select retailers. The best place to get it is online at Spirit Beauty Lounge. They offer free shipping on orders over $50.
Click Here to Start Rejuvenating Your Skin Now
Have you ever tried Amala? What do you do for parched skin?
To a bright and beautiful you,
*post contains an affiliate link, if you purchase through our link, we earn a commission (thanks for the love). Product was a PR sample. I am completely honest in my reviews.